<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, May 21, 2008 @ 11:36 AM

I just switched name with aaron andrew ang!(realised we're of the family of doraemon?)
I knw im dumb cause im actually chatting online with the weirdest ppl at the weirdest hour on the weirdest of days(mind you theres sch tml)

NAPFA?I'll skip it,i have better stuff to do LOL. im really hungry now but i guess it's okay :D i wanna learn how to bake oreocheesecake yay someone's gonna teach me :]

kanan called me today ahahahahaha and joan and leen i'll tell who is going on war with him hahahahahahahahha.anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy i went popular with leeyee and bought my sister something to realise she went oversea :/ ohwelllllllllll later theres soccer match so will chelsea win? hahahahahah pls dont hate me manU fans im just saying cause my frined's like rooting for em hahahaha.

kay sch was bad.I got removed of my awawrds whywhywhyw hahahahahaha i should get most Whitleyean award like i love whitley alot you see ^^ hahahahahah.so busyyy lately but i guess it'll be over soon yes i cant Wait :D